The Singing Inspector

Last week the singing inspector came and his name was Raymond. He wears huge knickerbockers and thick stockings like a hunting man. He has a round red face and eyes like blue gooseberry and golden curcls on his head. He called every won in except for the little boys and girls lucky wish I was a kid. he called out bunny and I first we had to stand in front and he said we had to sing for him but we didn’t know one single song. He got angry and said in a roaring voice what can you sing. I said in a weak kind of voice we can sing pretty Polly. So sing it he said so then we began it was terrible I sang in a very low sort of voice and Benny who is very long sang in a high sort of voice. I could see every body was trying not to laugh how couldn't they.


Comments

  1. Wow!That Mr Raymond was angry and furious at the same time. Was Mr Raymond really scary or did calm down a little when he went out school? I'm hoping you will be brave next time, but still well done for singing it may help for being brave when you go must in the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Connor I like the picture you chose. Nice job on the post. It is quite weird what Mr Raymond was wearing you would not see that now days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life of a child living in an informal settlement