Swift playground

Swift playground is a very cool app that really tests you and your coding abilities and your understanding of what you are working on. The video I have here is one of my favorite because of how it can look so hard but be so easy. This video shows how to use loops and how short and simple it is. This a game that really makes you over come all the challenges that you face and I have learnt that some are easy and some are hard but its just to persevere and push threw it and eventually you will get there and thats what happened to me in this video. So I suggest you try this game out for your self I think you will have a lot of fun with it and you never know maybe you do like this game but what I can foreshore tell you is that you will have a lot of fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Singing Inspector

A day in the life of a child living in an informal settlement